• Friday, Jan. 1, to Monday, Jan. 4 — Monroe County reported 44 new Covid-19 cases Friday through Sunday and seven today.
Since the start of the pandemic, the county has had 3,513 cases, of which 107 are active (two are hospitalized), 3,379 have recovered, and 27 have died.
• Thursday, Dec. 31 — Monroe County had 23 new cases, bringing the tally to 3,462, of which 135 were active (one was hospitalized), 3,300 had recovered, and 27 had died.
• Saturday, Jan. 2, to Monday, Jan. 4 — Thirteen new cases were reported Saturday through Monday, with the total now at 1,573. Of those, 1,443 have recovered, six are hospitalized, 89 are isolating at home, and 35 have died.
• Friday, Jan. 1 — Eight new cases were reported, bringing the cumulative figure to 1,560, of which 1,420 had recovered, nine were hospitalized, 94 were isolating at home, and 35 had died.
• Thursday, Dec. 31 — Vernon County reported 14 new cases, resulting in a total of 1,552, of which 1,411 had recovered, eight were hospitalized, 98 were isolating at home, and 35 had died.
• Friday, Jan. 1, to Monday, Jan. 4 — The county reported 21 new cases between Jan. 1–3 and 13 today, resulting in a cumulative 1,911 cases since the start of the pandemic. Of those, 167 are active (six are hospitalized), 274 have been released from isolation, 1,459 have recovered, and 11 have died.
Juneau County counts its residential facility cases separate from those within the rest of the county. The New Lisbon Correctional Institution had no new inmate cases and four active cases; in all, the facility has had 543 positive tests since the Aug. 15 start of an outbreak.
At the Sand Ridge Secure Treatment Center, no new cases were reported today. The facility has had 50 cases since the Dec. 3 start of an outbreak.
• Thursday, Dec. 31 — Juneau County had 42 new cases, resulting in a total of 1,877, of which 169 were active (three were hospitalized), 314 were released from isolation, and 1,384 had recovered. Also, the county reported its 11th death from Covid-19 since the start of the pandemic.
At the New Lisbon Correctional Institution, two new positive inmate cases were recording, bringing the total to 543 since the Aug. 15 start of the outbreak. Seven of those cases were active Dec. 31.
Sand Ridge Secure Treatment Center reported one new case, its only current active case. The center has had 50 positive tests among residents since the Dec. 3 start of an outbreak.