Monroe County had four more Covid-19-related deaths over the past few days, according to the health department.
Three of the individuals were in their 80s, and one was in his or her 90s. To date, eight people have died from Covid-19 in Monroe County since the start of the pandemic.
Today, the health department reported 22 new cases, resulting in a total of 987, of which 193 are active (five are hospitalized), 786 have recovered, and eight have died.
♦ ♦ ♦
Vernon County reported 16 new cases:
• A male between 10–19 years who is recovering at home
• A male in his 30s who is recovering at home
• Four males in their 70s, three of whom are recovering at home and one is hospitalized
• Two females in their 30s who are recovering at home
• Three females in their 40s who are recovering at home
• A female in her 50s who is recovering at home
• Three females in their 60s who are recovering at home
• A female in her 70s who is recovering at home
Of the total 496 cases in Vernon County, 330 have recovered, four are hospitalized, 100 are isolating at home, and two have died.
♦ ♦ ♦
Juneau County had 13 new cases today, bringing its total to 688, of which 201 are active (six are hospitalized), 158 have been released from isolation, 324 have recovered, and five have died.