Monroe County today had 18 new Covid-19, resulting in a tally of 3,300, of which 184 are active (three are hospitalized), 3,090 have recovered, and 26 have died.
♦ ♦ ♦
Vernon County had 20 new cases, all of whom are recovering at home:
• A male between 10–19 years old
• A male in his 20s
• Three males in their 50s
• A male in his 60s
• Two males in their 70s
• A female between 0–9 years old
• Two females between 10–19 years old
• Three females in their 20s
• A female in her 30s
• A female in her 40s
• Two females in their 50s
• Two females in their 70s
Of the cumulative 1,452 cases, 1,244 cases have recovered, six are hospitalized, 172 are isolating at home, and 30 have died.
♦ ♦ ♦
In Juneau County, nine new cases were reported today, bringing the total to 1,757, of which 150 are active (two are hospitalized), 390 have been released from isolation, 1,207 have recovered, and 10 have died.
Juneau County counts its facility cases separate from those among county residents. Today’s numbers are the following:
• New Lisbon Correctional Institute — No new inmate cases were reported, and of the five active cases, none are hospitalized. The prison has had 537 positive tests since the Aug. 15 beginning of the outbreak.
• Sand Ridge Secure Treatment Center — Forty-nine positive tests have been recorded since the Dec. 3 start of the outbreak, of which 20 are active. No new cases were reported today, and no residents are hospitalized.