Monroe County had 23 new Covid-19 cases, bringing its tally to 3,604, of which 151 are active (two are hospitalized), 3,426 have recovered, and 27 have died.
♦ ♦ ♦
Vernon County reported a Covid-19 death, its 36th since the start of the pandemic. The resident was a woman in her 60s.
Also, the county had the following new cases:
• A male between 10–19 years old who is recovering at home
• A male in his 20s who is recovering at home
• A male in his 40s who is recovering at home
• A male in his 60s who is recovering at home
• A male in his 70s who is recovering at home
• A male 90 or older who is hospitalized
• A female in her 30s who is recovering at home
• A female in her 40s who is recovering at home
Of the county’s cumulative 1,614 cases, 1,473 have recovered, five are hospitalized, 100 are isolating at home, and 36 have died.
♦ ♦ ♦
Juneau County had 14 new cases, resulting in a total of 1,958, of which 177 are active (six are hospitalized), 272 have been released from isolation, 1,498 have recovered, and 11 have died.
No new cases were reported at either the New Lisbon Correctional Institution, which has four active cases, or the Sand Ridge Secure Treatment Center, which has one active case. The prison has had 543 cases since the Aug. 15 start of the outbreak; and Sand Ridge, 50 since the Dec. 3 start of the outbreak.