Contributed by the N-O-W School District
The following is 2022–23 Brookwood Athletic Department information:
FALL-SPORTS START DATES
• 4 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 2 — High school football
• 8 a.m. Monday, Aug. 15 — High school and junior high cross country
• 3:30 p.m. Monday, Aug. 15 — High school volleyball
• 4 p.m. Monday, Aug. 15 — Junior high football
• 4 p.m. Monday, Aug. 22 — Junior high volleyball
NOTES FOR FALL ATHLETES
All athletic paperwork must be completed and submitted before any participation may occur. This includes physical, online registration, concussion test, and handbook surveys. All information is found on the “Athletics” page.
All student-athletes in grades six, seven, nine and 11 must complete the concussion baseline test. Students in grades six and seven who did the test last year or the previous year do not need to retake it. Students in grades eight, 10 and 12 who need to do the test will be reminded.
Physical forms are available in the high school office or on the school website.
Questions should be directed to the athletic office at 608-337-4401 or email@example.com.
IF YOU’RE NOT SURE WHAT YOU NEED, ASK NOW! DON’T WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE!
• The Luethe-Levy Cross Country Invite will be Saturday, Sept. 17, at 9 a.m.
• The homecoming parade will be Friday, Oct. 7, in Wilton
• The homecoming game will be Friday, Oct. 7, vs. Necedah at 7 p.m.
• The homecoming dance is Saturday, Oct. 8, at 8 p.m.