Monroe County had 20 new Covid-19 cases, resulting in a total of 3,624, of which 157 were active (two were hospitalized), 3,440 had recuperated, and 27 had died.
♦ ♦ ♦
Vernon County reported 12 new cases:
• Two males between 10–19 years old who are recovering at home
• A male in his 20s who is recovering at home
• A male in his 60s who is recovering at home
• A male in his 70s who is hospitalized
• A female between 10–19 years old who is recovering at home
• Two females in their 20s who are recovering at home
• A female in her 40s who is recovering at home
• Three females in their 60s who are recovering at home
Of the total 1,627 cases since the start of the pandemic, 1,485 had recovered, four were hospitalized, 102 were isolating at home, and 36 had died.
♦ ♦ ♦
Juneau County had 27 new cases, bringing its total to 2,000, of which 196 are active (seven are hospitalized), 271 have been released from isolation, 1,522 have recovered, and 11 have died.
No new cases were reported at either the New Lisbon Correctional Institution, which has four active cases, or the Sand Ridge Secure Treatment Center, which has one active case. The prison has had 543 cases since the Aug. 15 start of the outbreak; and Sand Ridge, 50 since the Dec. 3 start of the outbreak.