Curbside pickup started at the Ontario Public Library on April 27. Hours are from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday, 5–7 p.m. Wednesday and 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday.
To pick up items outside of the library, following these steps:
Step one: Place your items on hold
• Use the online catalog, encore.wrlsweb.org, to search for items at the Ontario Public Library. Only items in the Ontario collection may be requested at this time.
• Call 337-4651 or email [email protected]to place your hold (10-item limit).
• You will be notified via email or phone to set up a pickup time.
Step two: Pick up your items
• Go to the library at your assigned pickup time.
• Your items will be on the benches with a slip that includes your first name, first initial of your last name, and the date your item was placed in the bag.
Returned items can be placed only in the green, plastic bins by the front entrance during designated pickup times.