An icy day in Wilton in 1922
Although Ontario has diminished since the August 2018 flood and the subsequent removal of many downtown buildings, one bright spot […]
On Saturday, Oct. 1, St. Luke’s Church, located at 30013 Oxford Road in rural Elroy, invites everyone to join them to celebrate being officially listed on both the State and National Registers of Historic Places.
There’s an empty corner lot on Elroy’s main street these days.
Manager George H. Robertson stands in Farmers & Merchants Bank in Kendall in 1929.
This photo, courtesy of Jeanette Berg of Tomah, offers a peek back at Oden, one of Vernon County’s forgotten towns
Shown here are the Oden and Ontario Homemakers in about 1955.
Runoff from a spring thaw covers Highway 131 just south of Wilton, looking south, in this circa-1930s photo by Herbert Anderson.
A Kendall bowling team dresses for the bowling alley costume party, about 1950.