The following Halloween activities will be offered:
• 9:30 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 30, free showing of “Nightmare Before Christmas” at the Elroy Theater
• 10 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 30, free showing of “Saw” at Elroy Theater (must be in high school to attend)
• 1 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 31, Kids’ Halloween Parade. Arrive before 1 p.m. and park around the loop of Schulz Park. If interested in sharing candy, drop it off at the Elroy Public Library the week before or at Weber’s Pavilion at Schulz Park that day. Candy will be given at the end of the parade.
• 3–6 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 31, safe trick-or-treating. Leave a bowl of candy and an optional bottle of hand sanitizer at the end of the driveway and wave at the kids walking the neighborhood.
• Trick-or-treat hours from 2–5 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 31
• Trick-or-treat from 4–7 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 31
• Norwalk Lions Club party at 7 p.m. at the Norwalk Village Hall
• Trick-or-treat hours tentatively set for 4–7 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 31 (village board set to approve times next Monday).
• Truck-or-treat on the village square, 4–6 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 31. Costumes encouraged. Decorate your trunk, fill it with foodies for the kids. Prizes for best-decorated trunks (first place, $50; second place, $25; and third place, $15). Hotdogs and snacks served from the Wellhouse Youth Center. Donations accepted. Event sponsored by the Ontario Community Club. Social distancing and face masks encouraged. Call 337-4393 for more information.
Trick-or-treat hours from 3–5 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 30